A few words on us
WHO ARE WE:
The No More Seasons -clothing line was born in the spring of 2011 from the rebellion of two designers (Iida Paasonen and Ilona Kauppi) against the culture of disposable goods. To legitimize our rebellion we formed our design company IPIK Design Oy, which today is a one woman enterprise.
WHAT DOES "NO MORE SEASONS" MEAN?
No More Seasons is sustainable clothing line for women, who dare to stand out from the mass.
We will not publish every autumn and spring a new collection, but the our collection is updated annually.
Our focus is to do sustainable fashion (in every way) and create long-lasting favorites,
FOR YOU to wear.
ZERO WASTE FASHION
In our No More Seasons –collection we utilize the so-called Zero Waste –pattern technique, where we design the clothes in a way that cutting the patterns will result in close to 0% waste. The products are born from respect to nature, humanity and the user. They are produced in small batches in Finland.
More information below. ;)
In addition to our own collection, we produce a wide range of design services.
- Quality custom measured curtains and tablecloths with our own print for professional use as well as
- Tailored interior textiles to public spaces
- Textile and clothing design service
- Drawing services for product catalogues and fashion images
- Fabric print design
- Designing and executing work uniforms with character
- Domestic design products for e.g. business presents
We also do custom measure and tuning jobs.
See Some Examples
Garment tuning / repair Interior pattern design. Pattern design for the customer's own product family.